Are you a parent who dreads report cards, parent/teacher interviews, or calls from the school? Are you trying to understand the cause of your child's challenges? Would you like a great answer?
With Aha-ssessments our goal is for you to learn about
- the hidden root cause of your child's challenges,
- how to appreciate their talents, and
- (if applicable) confidently present a plan to your child's teacher as we turn things "write" around!
Decades of experience have shown us that traditional assessments that only identify "gaps" in foundation can miss opportunities to acknowledge unique gifts and potential for transformation. Learning "differently" is a feature that can lead to great opportunities in our dynamic world -- let us show you how!
FEARLESS FAMILY ASSESSMENT
FEARLESS FAMILY ASSESSMENT
Learning happens faster when your mindset is positive. That's why we're committed to focusing on your genius at every step of the assessment journey, especially when identifying hidden learning blocks! Aha-ssessments are designed to spark curiosity and optimism about taking your next steps.
Leveraging recent developments in neuroscience, we are equipped to assess a range of challenges, including
- messy writing (dysgraphia),
- poor spelling,
- slow reading,
- inconsistent attention,
- trouble turning thoughts into words, and
This one-week experience includes a gamified dashboard for each participant (up to 4 people), individual assessments and reports, and access to live virtual Assess-a-thons to help you understand and apply your results.
What are the steps for Fearless Family Assessment? (FFA)
1. You receive a welcome email with details for setting up your unique FFA Dashboard.
2. Every day, quick trainings and instructions for fun assignments become available. These prepare you to understand the concepts we play with during FFA.
3. Day 2 includes a PDF Aha-ssessment form and instructions on how to complete it.
4. You complete the page (usually takes 10-15 minutes).
5. You email a photo or scan of your form to email@example.com or upload it into your Dashboard.
6. You receive FFA Reports based on your unique responses. This is when your mindset starts to open up to your new identity of potential.
7. You join your Aha-ssessment live webinar where we celebrate you!
8. Congratulations! Your genius is shining through.
How long does Fearless Family Assessment take?
The entire FFA experience takes one week to complete, with daily assignments requiring only minutes per day.
The live Aha-ssessment webinar usually lasts 60 minutes.
What's the next step?
First, celebrate what you have learned about how your genius is at play :-D
Next, decide how you want to turn your talents into creative, lifelong connection and communication skills...
What's Fearless Family Baseline VIP?
Fearless Family Assessment (FFA) is designed to provide your family with experiences and insights into your unique skills and challenges as part of a supportive community.
If you desire a more private, personalized touch, our FFA VIP offering is tailored just for you. After immersing yourself in the engaging gamified experience complete with your personalized Dashboard, you will elevate your experience with a one-on-one virtual debrief session led by our Founder, Diane Devenyi LLB, MEd. This exclusive opportunity allows for a more intimate exploration of your assessment results, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of your unique journey.
Please note that spaces for FFA VIP are limited, so be sure to sign up today if you are interested.